1) You need to be in S2 to do this, so if you haven't done so, switch from S1 to S2.
2) Go under "Journal" and click "Customize Journal Style"
3) Under your "Current Theme" (Which is located to the right of the page), Click "Select Different Theme"
4) Search "Flexible Squares". Once you've found it, choose it for your theme.
5) Then go back to "Select Different Theme" and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Choose Page Setup"
6) Make your ad-placement vertical. (This hides the ad)
7) Make it "2 Column (sidebar on right)"
8) Scroll back up to "Customize your theme", under "Current theme" on the right side of the page.
9) Click "Customize your theme"
10) Click "Custom CSS"
11) Make all the drop-down menu's say "No" above the CSS box!
12) Then paste this code...
I decided to make a really edgy dark layout when I was pissed... ahha enjoy<3 If my instructions were terrible then give me feedback, I hate when others make them confusing to understand. MAKE AD PLACEMENT "VERTICAL" TO HAVE AN AD FREE LAYOUT!