|Watermelon Sherbet||Chocolate Pretzel||Apple Cinnamon|
|Black Cherry||Butter Pecan||Blackberry Bliss|
1) You need to be in S2 to do this, so if you haven't done so, switch from S1 to S2.
2) Go under "Journal" and click "Customize Journal Style"
3) Under your "Current Theme" (Which is located to the right of the page), Click "Select Different Theme"
4) Search "Flexible Squares". Once you've found it, choose it for your theme.
5) Then go back to "Select Different Theme" and scroll down to the bottom where it says "Choose Page Setup"
6) Make your ad-placement Between Entries.
7) Make it "2 Column (sidebar on right)"
8) Scroll back up to "Customize your theme", under "Current theme" on the right side of the page.
9) Click "Customize your theme"
10) Click "Custom CSS"
11) Make all the drop-down menu's say "No" above the CSS box!
12) Then paste this code...
|Watermelon Sherbet||Chocolate Pretzel||Apple |
Under the Setup area make sure these are set under the drop-downs!
Show default userpic: Yes
Show blurb/free text in the sidebar: Yes
Show the link list in the sidebar: Yes
Show tags in the sidebar: No
Under the "Text to be added to the sidebar", make sure you don't forget to fill in random stuff which will appear in the sidebar!
Under the Ordering area which is located under the Sidebar properties, make sure the selected drop-down options are set as shown:
First box in the sidebar: Blurb
Second box in the sidebar: Link List
Third box in the sidebar: Default Userpic
Fourth box in the sidebar: Tags
Fifth box in the sidebar: Calendar
Sixth box in the sidebar: Page Summary
Maximum lines for sidebar text: 10 lines! Or else your sidebar will screw up the latest entry on your journal! Maximum of 6 links for link list! Or else your latest entry will also get screwed up!
Any questions, malfunctions, or comments? Say it here (: And don't forget to credit estiloamor !